Sunday, November 21, 2010

Obligatory Presentation Post

I don't expect anyone to be able to garner much from the visual aspects of my presentation without my words, and I simply don't know how to post a PDF on a blog.

So.

I suppose the most helpful thing you could do for me, dear audience, is to watch my video in its entirety. I warn you, it is 15 minutes long, so of course I will only be able to show a clip during my presentation.

You can find it 3 posts down from this one. It is entitled "Across the Country in 15 Minutes".

As far as questions, I'd really rather not pose any. It doesn't feel realistic, and coming up some some would be forced. I'd rather leave it open, and simply take in your reactions to the work. Just as it would be out there in the "real world".

Forgive my slight insubordination in this matter.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment